Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Whoopie Pies
Banana PB Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- 1 large egg
- 1 small banana
- ¼ cup + 3Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1Tbsp peanut butter
- ¾ cup LeanFit Chocolate Whey
- 1Tbsp chocolate chips
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- ½ scoop LeanFit Chocolate Whey
- 1 tsp VitaFiber powder or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in high powdered blender or food processor, stir in chocolate chips. (Batter will be gooey.)
- Spoon portions onto parchment paper ( I used my cookie scoop).
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges slightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Yield 14-16 cookies.
- Mash ingredients together with fork until well combined.
- Pipe filling onto one side of cookie and place another cookie on top.