By Hannah D
Food, fitness, and travel blogger Hannah D from New Brunswick shared her unique Nice-Cream recipe.
Check out Hannah D’s review of LeanFit completegreen Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder.
Blueberry Banana Nice-Cream
- ½ scoop LeanFit completegreen protein
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ scoop Leanfit completegreen protein
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ¼ frozen blueberries
- ½ tbsp hemp hearts
- Blend ingredients from Banana Layer until smooth. If mixture is too thick, gradually add 1 tbsp of almond milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Pour the Banana Layer into bowl.
- Rinse your blender.
- Blend ingredients from Blueberry Layer until smooth. If mixture is too thick, gradually add 1 tbsp of almond milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Pour the Blueberry Layer into the middle of the bowl containing the Banana Layer.
- With a spoon, gently stir the Blueberry Layer in a circular motion. Continuously increase the width of your circle until you reach the outer edge of the bowl, creating a spiraled effect.
- Garnish the nice-cream with the remaining frozen blueberries and hemp hearts.
Recommended Product for Recipe