Making a pudding like “sludge” with protein powder is a relatively new trend in the fitness world.
You can mix up your favourite protein powder with a thickener plus a bit of liquid for an alternative to traditional protein shakes. While you can use any of the Leanfit whey proteins for this recipe, mixing it with the chocolate whey proteins tastes amazing. If you use our plain or Vanilla whey proteins you may want to add a tsp of cocoa for extra chocolate flavour.
Chocolate Protein Sludge
- 2 scoops of LeanFit Chocolate Whey (or Vanilla or plain)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (or alternate nut butter or Nutella)
- Water to taste
- 1 tsp of cocoa (if using a plain or vanilla flavoured whey)
- Place protein powder and peanut butter in a bowl and start to mix together.
- Slowly add water to create a pudding like consistency.
- Place in fridge or freezer for up to an hour (optional)
- Add toppings like sliced bananas if desired.
Recommended Products for Recipe
This is a high protein snack. The exact nutritional value will vary depending on the protein powder and thickening agents used.