Prep time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 1 portion
As long as the OOIAJ (Overnight oats in a jar) are sealed in an airtight container, they can last in the fridge for up to three days- perfect for meal prep!
*Note: if you are omitting the protein powder, use only ¼ cup milk of your choice.
Pour the oats, almond milk, chia seeds and protein powder into your airtight container. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Layer the yogurt on top of the oat mixture.
- Next, add the nuts, natural sweetener and fruit of your choice.
- Seal the container. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning:
- banana & nut butter
- mango & hemp hearts
- pomegranate seeds & pumpkin seeds
- raspberries & almond butter
- strawberries & cacao nibs
Grab it and go! This is an easy, healthy breakfast to fuel your mornings and keep you full until you have a snack break or lunch. Mine works out to approximately 350 calories, 35g of C, 28g of P and 9 g of F.
Feel free to get creative with your toppings, try a variety of combinations and modify the recipe to meet your nutritional goals. Some other topping combinations I enjoy are: