Top this delicious & crunchy high-protein granola to your morning oatmeal, low-fat yogurt, or nibble on by itself for a satisfying snack!
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (Can use honey, agave, etc.)
- 2 rounded scoops of LeanFit All-in-One protein powder
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Optional add ins as desired (We used cinnamon and walnuts)
- Add the oats to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on low heat, mix together the apple juice, maple syrup, LeanFit All-in-One protein, coconut oil, salt, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats, as well as any optional add-ins and mix together.
- Spread the mixture over a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 325F for 40 minutes or until mixture starts to brown.