- 1 scoop LeanFit whey protein powder (Plain)
- 2 c (500 ml) old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ c (125 ml) whole wheat flour
- ½ c (125 ml) raisins
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 c (250 ml) brown sugar
- ½ c (125 ml) soft butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c (62.5 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ c (125 ml) raisins (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together oats, flour, LeanFit whey protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the brown sugar, butter, eggs water and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir the oat mixture into the butter mixture until combined.
- Optional: Add raisins and mix evenly.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly.
- Bake until firm and golden on bottom, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack.
Makes about 28 cookies.
For storage, keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.