- 1Cup Oat Flour
- 1Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 45g LeanFit All-in-One Vanilla protein (scant ¾Cup) *whey or plant protein can be subbed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp granulated stevia or choice
- 1tsp Pure Vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites (½Cup liquid)
- ¾C up + 2-3Tbsp Almond Milk or choice
- Berries for topping
- Preheat and grease waffle iron.
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk wet ingredients in separate bowl only starting with ¾ cup almond milk, add wet to dry and whisk until no clumps left adding extra almond accordingly.
- Cook in waffle iron per instructions.
- Top with berries and enjoy!
Oat flour can be made by grinding whole oats down into flour.
This recipe can be used for pancakes as well.
Macros per waffle (yield 5):
Calories: 157 | Fat: 4g | Carb: 18g | Protein: 13g