Fruit n’ Nut Protein Bar
Say 'hello' to your new 'on-the-go' superfoods bar, that you don't even need to bake!
1 scoop LEANFIT vanilla whey or completegreens
½ cup oatmeal
½ cup ground flax seed
½ cup ground chia seed
½ cup ground goji berries or raisins
½ cup ground almonds
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup of coconut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a pot.
- Pour melted coconut oil in the dry ingredients and mix together – add more oil if needed. You may you need to add a bit of water as well. You want a nice cookie dough consistency.
- Put mixture on lined baking tray and roll out.
- Gently, make lines in the flat mixture with a large knife.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Break apart along the lines and freeze.
Tip: Most of the ingredients are ground which can be accomplished with a food processor or coffee grinder or purchased already ground from grocery stores. You can also leave some of the ingredients in bigger pieces for more texture.
Leave a comment